Rugby is a game, which uniquelly matches both girls and boys of all the ages, helping their physical and mental development, as well as development of their social skills. That is why during summer 2016 ANASTASIA Children Charity Foundation and Kuban rugby club made a decision about execution in Krasnodar and Krasnodar region a common social project – “Kind rugby”.
«Kind rugby» presupposes a complex of events for popularising sports and healthy lifestyle:
- Promos and campaigns for supporting ANASTASIA during domestic games of Kuban rugby-club;
- Workshops for rugby playing for the children under care of Abinsky social rehab center for underaged children;
- “Relay of kindness” for children and partners of Kuban rugby club friends and partners;
- «Big Rugby Day» – charity sale of players’ personal items, autograph-session and a workshop for rugby playing for all who wants to take part;
- “Rugby at school”. For teachers of physical education of one of Krasnodar’s schools specialists of Kuban rugby club will provide 5 educational classes for rugby playing and then a complex of 10 themed meetings together with the pupils of the school.
Project «Kind Rugby» will be finished in December, 2016, when by New Year Kuban rugby club and ANASTASIA Children Charity Foundation will be able to make dreams come true for 10 children.